JOINT-PLAY and MOBILIZATION by Dr. Nikita A. Vizniak
“Movement = health and motion is life.” – The Joint Play and Mobilization textbook is now available in eBook format. It contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including joint play and mobilizations, muscle energy and myofascial techniques, and much more.
Joint Play and Mobilizations is designed as a quick reference guide for students, instructors and healthcare providers. It is a companion to the Orthopedic Conditions Manual, Muscle Manual and Orthopedic Assessment Text.
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations:
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Regional learning objectives and tests
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice