Human Skeleton FULL BODY Model5’5”
Budget standard skeleton with stand on wheels. A plastic, life-size articulated adult human skeleton for teaching, patient education, and demonstration purposes.
- The arms and legs are removable for individual study.
- The skull dissects into 3 parts with the mandible on spring (32 teeth), and has a removable calvarium.
- Mounted with a metal rod which extends from the sacrum.
- Rolling stand included.
- Easy manual assembly (arms, legs, skull)
- Made from a durable, unbreakable plastic.
- Life-size 3-part mounted skull with jaw on springs.
- Individually inserted teeth.
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove.
- size: 5’5″ tall