These glass cupping jars have a flat top and is the traditional Chinese Cup requiring heating prior to application. Used to open meridians and allow nutrient rich blood supply to sub-dermal tissues required for healing and relaxation. Cupping has been found to affect the body up to four inches into the tissues. This systemic reach can help tissues to release toxins, activate the lymphatic system, clear colon blockages and increase circulation to the skin and blood vessels. Cupping provides a unique way to massage tissue deeply. Cupping as a modality is very useful and very safe and can be easily learned and incorporated into your holistic health practice.
- Flat top glass cupping jars for fire cupping and sliding technique
- Newly designed cups with finger indentations allow easier and more secure grip
- You can also purchase all 5 in a set, please call ahead or visit to check stock.
- Please note that these cups come in 5 sizes: Extra-Large, Large, Medium, Small and Extra-Small
- Extra Small Glass Cupping Jar size: 2.5cm inner, 4cm outer diameter
- Small glass cupping jar size: 3.5cm inner, 5cm outer diameter
- Medium glass cupping jar size: 4cm inner, 5.5cm outer diameter
- Large cup size: 5cm inner, 6.5cm outer diameter
- Extra large glass cupping jar size: 5.5cm inner, 7cm outer diameter