Full Electric Spa Massage Table with knee flex auto
Full Electric Spa Massage Table is perfect for massage therapists, acupuncturists, naturopaths, spas, resorts, and home-based businesses. Featuring a heavy-duty steel frame, German motor, 420 lbs. whisper-quiet lift capacity, height range: 22.5"- 39", adjustable face rest cover, deluxe 3" foam cushioning system, durable vinyl, four lockable wheels and supports, included: headrest, cushion and armrest.
- Adjustable headrest
- Face cradle cushion
- Handing armrest
- Flexible armrest
Features & Specification
- Colour: Beige
- Length 70", 82" including head rest
- Width: 29"
- Table weight: 180 lbs.
- Height range: 22.5" - 39" (57 cm - 99 cm)
- Electric adjustment for backrest (0-60 degrees) and leg rest (0-90 degrees).
- Rounded corners, steel frame, lockable wheels.
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Superior C-UR-US certified German motor.
- 420 lbs. whisper quiet lift capacity
- Deluxe 3" foam cushioning system
- Durable vinyl upholstery
- Four lockable wheels & supports
- Easy-to-use foot pedal
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 2 year warranty motor and parts, 3 year Warranty vinyl & foam
3 Year Vinyl Warranty (See enclosed video How To Sanitize and Disinfect Massage Tables)
This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accidents, or neglect, including tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners.
- Delivery curbside only.
- Remote areas may be subject to additional shipping charges.
How to Care for Your Upholstery
- Avoid storing your table in extremely cold temperatures as excessive coldness will cause cracking.
- Avoid storing your table in extremely hot temperatures as excessive heat will cause the upholstery to stretch and pucker. Be sure to keep your table away from heaters, electrical appliances and direct sunlight.
- Protect your table and accessories with sheets and fleece.
- Clean your upholstery daily. We recommend cleaning your upholstery with a mild detergent to protect it against oil stains and dirt, which will cause cracking and permanent stains.
- We recommend a mild mixture of anti-bacterial soap and water. Spray the table with the solution and wipe down the table with a clean damp towel.
- Use both ends of the table. Occasionally, switch the face rest from one end of the table to the other to avoid uneven use.
- Protect your table from general abrasions, cuts and punctures.